Sindingbat and 12 others played Burnout Paradise
Sindingbat and 105 others own Burnout Paradise
Hurricarno Aug 20, 11 10:14amReally fun game. Great map to explore, and really fun events, including multiplayer. Loads of great DLC as well. Got the Platinum.
BusterFx Jul 15, 11 11:27pmwell i need 1 tropy to get the platinum (send a pic in game) but i dond have pseye
TskyoTai Dec 10, 10 6:41amPretty fun, was cheap. In the end its just a racing game and I cant be bohtered to finish it, let alone get 100%.
Saiyeed Jan 04, 10 8:26amMy Best Legandary Racing Game in the entire Universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dark Assassin Aug 29, 09 7:07pmGetting achievement's (stupid Boostin' around the World achievement...)
yugiRULER Jun 25, 09 7:09amGood racing game, much better than others, and I loved hitting things and going fast and smashing the car.
Shadow of Death May 07, 09 1:02amWell, I wouldn't QUITE say 'mastered', but I got the platinum trophy, and before Trophies had 101% bike license.
tekmosis May 06, 09 9:18pmI wish the driver flew out of the window when you crashed.
Bloofyre Apr 16, 09 3:57pmas good as all of the others in the BURNOUT series!
Woodentop Mar 13, 09 3:16amNot that into driving games, but I'm finding it really fun!
BackgroundBurnout 5 gives players license to wreak havoc in Paradise City, the ultimate racing battleground, with a massive infrastructure of traffic-heavy roads to abuse. Gone is the need to jump in and out of menus and aimlessly search for fun like many open world games; in Burnout 5, every inch of the world is built to deliver heart-stopping Burnout-style gameplay. Every intersection is a potential crash junction and every alleyway is an opportunity to rack up moving violations.
- Open world: The world of Paradise City is completely open for exploration. Tour around the streets to locate events, and opportunities to cause serious vehicular mayhem. Do anything, anywhere, any time.
- Serious destruction: The game promises the most explosive pile-ups ever, with an unprecedented level of crash deformation.
- Accessibility: No more popping in and out of menus, now the gameplay is seamlessly integrated with your exploration of the city.
- Online play: Burnout Paradise smashes racing conventions with innovative online features. Visit Paradise City with a friend, and bring your cars.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Burnout (2001)
- Burnout 2: Point of Impact (2002)
- Burnout 3: Takedown (2004)
- Burnout Dominator (2007)
- Burnout Revenge (2005)
- Burnout CRASH! (2012)
- Burnout Legends (2005)