BackgroundIn Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway, you take control of Sgt. Matt Baker, the hero of Brothers In Arms: Road To Hill 30. Just like the other Brothers In Arms games, you must lead your squad through various missions in World War II. Now you take place in Operation Market Garden, a huge push by the Allied forces to capture key bridges that will hopefully bring a quick end to the biggest war in history.
GameplayBrothers In Arms is all about the 4 F's: find, fix, flank, and finish. As the leader of your squad it is your duty to command your troops in the best way possible while you fight with German opposition in epic gunfights. Unlike the other two Brothers In Arms games, you now have three different types of groups to lead into battle. A fire and an assault team, and depending on the mission a bazooka team, mortar crew, machine gun crew, or radio team. Engage the enemies with authentic WW2 weaponry, such as the M1 Garand, the Thompson sub-machine gun, an MG42, and lots more.
- Brothers In Arms Hell's Highway - Next Generation. The classic authentic, squad-based combat series explodes on next-generation hardware, offering unprecedented graphics and features.
- New Story, New Setting. Follow Matt Baker, Joe Hartsock and the rest of the 101st Airborne Division in Operation Market-Garden as they fight to open infamous Hell's Highway in a daring bid for a quick end to the war.
- Live the Life of an Enlisted Man. Get orders from HQ, go on patrol, spot the enemy, and set up a devastating ambush. For the first time, finding the enemy before they find you is part of the challenge.
- Unprecedented Character Design. Lifelike characters look, talk, move, and think with incredible realism. Game characters interact with the player and each other like true brothers-in-arms, trading ammunition, helping wounded allies, working together to man team-operated weapons, and more.
- Rich Cinematic Experience. As the squad leader, you interact and get to know your brothers through the game. Each character has his own personality, unique story and background and grows through the game.
- Powerful New Units Under Your Command. Players can use or command combined arms teams – machine gun crews create intense fire, bazooka crews destroy buildings and tanks, and mortar crews pound the enemy from a distance.
- Step into the Boots of a Soldier. Hit the dirt and get prone, rip grenades from your chest and hurl them at your enemies. See and feel the blast of nearby explosions.
- Destroyable Cover. Keep your men moving, and choose your cover wisely – simulated with real physics, weapons will damage, dent, scorch, and destroy the world around you.
- Completely New Multiplayer Experience. Fight major Multiplayer battles with dozens of players on each side; all the intensity and accessibility of Deathmatch meshed with the squad-based gameplay that helped make Brothers in Arms famous.
Official URLOfficial Site
alexander123456 and 229 others own Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
Tazjr89 and 11 others played Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
Dec 07, 09 9:49pm
The latest installment of Brothers In Arms is set in World War II and has you killing...
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Theme(s): Military, Historical, World War II
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: GearBox Software
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Sep 23, 2008 Europe Sep 26, 2008 Japan Oct 30, 2008 Australia Sep 25, 2008
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (8)
- Brothers in Arms: Furious 4
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
- Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30