BackgroundIn Brave: A Warrior's Tale player takes control of Courage, a young boy who takes lessons from his elder's experiences to stop the current threat to their village. The game provides players expansive exploration and in-game interactivity on their quest to defeat the sources of evil, continuously offering a significant challenge to players as they advance through a world of untamed wilderness. Brave is able to transform into various animals, track prey, and battle enemies that stand in his way with bows and arrows, tomahawks and a variety of ancient powers.
- Simple game play and easy to master combat - use sticks, longbow or tomahawk to defeat enemies
- Over 15 very different levels including lush forests, desert plains, raging rivers, and even the spirit world
- Numerous enemies to fight, from wolves and giant bees to mythical beasts
- Use 'mobile stone' to speak to a Spirit Guide for help and advice - three help levels allow difficulty to be tailored to suit different age levels
- Learn to mimic and possess different animals in order to acquire new skills or reach hidden inaccessible areas
- Perform ancient spells in battle and use 'dream catchers' to restore health