If you're not feeling the challenge after a few playthroughs of Borderlands, the upcoming v1.41 Title Update aims... posted Oct 27, 10 11:05pm
Duke Nukem Forever is now in good hands with Gearbox Software,... posted Oct 05, 10 6:51pm
Gearbox wasn't lying when they said this was the biggest DLC to date. Take the fun...
BackgroundGearbox Software returns to Borderlands with their 3rd and biggest downloadable content yet! Featuring all new areas, weapons, quests, enemies, and an increase in the level cap!
Game PlayAfter a stint of Arena Gameplay in Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, Borderlands returns to its traditional mission/quest based gameplay. Running and Gunning with a variety of weapon types with countless combinations, against the Crimson Lance faction.
FeaturesHours more of Gameplay
Level Cap increased from 50 to 61
Hardware InfoBorderlands (Main Game) hardware Requirements (PC)
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 2.4 Ghz or equivalent processor
- Memory: 1GB System RAM (2GB recommended with Vista)
- Graphics: 256mb video ram or better (GeForce 8 series or higher/Radeon R8xx series)
- Hard Drive: 8 GB or more free space
- Sound: Windows compatible sound card