BackgroundIntroducing a new way to work your brain by using your body! Recent studies have shown that moving your body works your brain, more than regular brain exercises alone! The collection of exercises found in this game have all been supervised and approved by the renowned Dr. Kawashima, and require simple movements so that everyone can participate! Have friends and family watch, laugh, and join in on the fun to have a blast during your training!
Hardware InfoRequires Xbox 360 Kinect.
Whistling Wolf owns Body and Brain Connection
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Theme(s): Family, Children's
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Namco Bandai Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
Released North America Feb 8, 2011 Europe Feb 11, 2011 Japan Nov 20, 2010
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2-4)
- Also known as:
- Body and Brain Exercises in Europe