BackgroundCentered on a young boy named Shu and several of his friends. These unlikely heroes possess miraculous strength and magical power to control phantom shadows that mirror the actions of their masters.
Shu and company must use their shadows as weapons as they battle the evil forces and an antiquated human race of people who command a magical power thought to have perished long ago. Shu and friends must wield their skills to save their world from impending doom.
Encountering various people on a planet with numerous ancient ruins, the characters and their shadows travel through a world full of mysteries and illusions, where the slightest touch can cause reactions of unparalleled magnitude.
- Innovative RPG gameplay features. As their quest progresses, warriors can create original attack methods by using several types of Shadow Change, including Sword, Assassin and Power Magic. Players can also choose to focus their hero on certain areas of expertise; as they fight, shadows will level up and gain new abilities associated with the job being done. Once gained, abilities remain available to use when needed.
- Massive scope and engrossing environments. Shu and his companions battle their way through an immense world filled with vividly illustrated remnants of ancient civilizations long forgotten. Their journey takes them through alluring ancient ruins scattered with machines of war that have long since fallen into disrepair.
- Stunning graphics. Taking full advantage of the power of Xbox 360, "Blue Dragon" will engage gamers in a world and characters that are brought to life with vibrant colors and detail — from Shu's wild hair to his martial arts-style garb — conveying the beautiful simplicity and sense of adventure found in this truly next-generation RPG.
- Dazzling character design and effects. Toriyama's unique influence is evident in the design of the game's anime-style characters, whose actions are enhanced with next-generation blur effects. In addition, the game's algorithmic animation system adds heightened realism to character and creature movements.
Official URLOfficial Site
I can't blame people for finding Blue Dragon enticing back when it was released. It...
When you put into consideration how many JRPGs the 360 has, it's...
I’ve loved the RPG genre for quite some time now, though these days, I prefer older...
Blue Dragon is an amazing Old School RPG, and one of the few RPG's for the 360. This...
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Mistwalker
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Released North America Aug 28, 2007 Europe Aug 24, 2007 Japan Dec 7, 2006 Australia Aug 20, 2007