BackgroundDeveloped by the makers of the best-selling children's title, LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game, BIONICLE Heroes brings to life the characters and world of LEGO's BIONICLE universe. This brand-new action/adventure title for kids allows players to control the entire 2006 toy lineup of BIONICLE action figures, which features both the heroic Toa Inika and the villainous Piraka.
- The Official BIONICLE video game featuring the entire range of the latest BIONICLE action figure toys including both the evil Piraka and heroic Toa Inika.
- Master the unique weapons and elemental powers of all of the Toa Inika and Piraka.
- Battle your way through the rich, interactive BIONICLE universe of Voya Nui which is made up of over 25 unique levels through 6 elemental zones.
- Uncover and collect unique LEGO pieces that can be used to upgrade weapons and special abilities as well as unlock special playable characters, such as the Piraka.
- Discover secret areas and hidden extras that provide an interactive world in which kids will enjoy finding something new every time they play it.
- Experience the simple controls and accessible gameplay design created just for kids and families.
Official URLOfficial Site
Sc0rpius and 41 others own Bionicle Heroes
pro_gamer8X and 1 others played Bionicle Heroes
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Travellers Tales
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America Nov 16, 2006 Europe Nov 17, 2006 Australia Dec 1, 2006
- Bionicle Heroes
- Bionicle: Maze of Shadows
- Bionicle: The Game
- Lego Bionicle: Matoran Adventures
- Lego Bionicle: Tales of the Tohunga
- LEGO Bionicle- The Legend of Mata Nui