Background20 years after the 8-bit classic was released, Bionic Commando Rearmed recreates the world of the original with a complete "2.5D" visual revamp. Bionic Commando Rearmed preserves the original's mix of swinging and shooting in an intense 2D side-scroller, all to the tune of a brand-new soundtrack based on the classic 8-bit music from the NES masterpiece.
- Classic Bionic Commando side-scrolling gameplay, updated with new abilities, weapons and bosses
- 2-player co-op mode
- Total modern visual and audio revamp
- Cross-game interoperability – complete specific parts of Bionic Commando Rearmed to unlock new content and hints for the Bionic Commando sequel
- Challenge Rooms – obstacles courses and swing puzzles that test your skills, with your best times ranked against other users in online leaderboards
- Top-Down Stages – the return of the top-down scrolling gameplay of the original’s “Enemy Encounter” stages, with remixed music from the classic Commando!
- Multiplayer – up to 4 players can face off in a frantic melee of shooting and swinging!
- In-game art designed by Shinkiro, one of Capcom’s most talented artists
Official URLOfficial Site
Apparently, Microsoft has been plotting to make today the day of great deals on 360 titles. On top of the ongoing... posted May 27, 09 5:24pm
The enhanced remake of the 1988 NES title, Bionic Commando Rearmed, launched August 10 on XBLA and PSN for $10, and... posted Aug 25, 08 3:38pm
- Genre: Platformer Action
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person,Flat side view
- Developer: GRIN Studios
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Aug 13, 2008 Europe Aug 13, 2008 Japan Aug 13, 2008 Australia Aug 13, 2008
- Also known as:
- Bionic Commando: Master D Revival Plan in Japan