BackgroundThink this is just another dual stick arcade shooter?
In Beat Hazard, you take your collection of music and turn it into stages that reflects the music being played. A game that changes along with the music!
Game PlayThe game is simple to play, only 3 inputs are necessary to control the ship (Movement, Gun, and bomb), but don't let that fool you into thinking it's lacking immersion.
The 'levels' in this game are music tracks on your hard drive. You can either play one of the 10 tracks included with the game, or a song on your hard drive. The levels change along with the music. The more energetic and heavy the song gets, the more crazy the action becomes!
There are 4 Pickups:
- Multiplier - A pickup which allow you to increase your score faster
- Powerup - A Pickup which boosts the power of your weapon.
- Volume Up - A pickup which increases the volume of the music, which boosts your ships power and the visuals on the screen.
- Superbomb - A pickup which adds an extra superbomb for you to obliterate nearby enemies with!
- Virtually Endless selection of levels limited only by your music collection
- Ranks - As you go up in the ranks, you earn bonuses like a multiplier boost when you start
- Brilliant Visuals to stimulate your senses!
- Good tracks to play Aug 8
- Member Videos Oct 23
- need people talented people to make beat hazard ships Nov 27
- Neoseeker reviews Beat Hazard Ultra Jun 27
Beat Hazard Ultra, a shoot-em-up fueled by music, is one of the more unique titles around, and by no coincidence,... posted Jan 02, 12 9:17am
PC and 360 players have been enjoying the Beat Hazard for years now; soon PS3 players will be able to get in on... posted Sep 19, 11 8:45am