BackgroundWarfare-wage all-out war with the most extensive range of vehicles and weaponry ever assembled.
- An all-new story-driven single-player mode drops players deep into an action-packed war obscured by government sponsored propaganda, forcing you to choose sides and decide the outcome.
- Engage in online multiplayer action for up to 24 players on more than a dozen maps.
- The revolutionary new HotSwap feature in single player mode gives you instant tactical control. Pull every trigger on the battlefield to lead your army to victory.
- Clan support, VOIP, and a deep stat-tracking system help round out one of the deepest online console shooters to date.
- Take control of more than 30 land, sea, and air vehicles, including tanks, helicopters, and amphibious craft, and master more than 50 state-of-the-art weapons.
- Put on the uniform of one of four armies, each with their own unique arsenals and soldier classes including Sniper, Special Ops, Combat Engineer, and more.
- Complete each unit's unique Battlefield Moment to earn Battlefield Points and unlock rewards, including upgrades and promotions.
Official URLOfficial Site
President and 309 others own Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
Dark Chaos and 4 others played Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Theme(s): Military
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Digital Illusions
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Mar 14, 2006 Europe Mar 24, 2006 Japan Mar 30, 2006 Australia Mar 27, 2006
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (24)
- Battlefield Hardline
- Battlefield 4: China Rising
- Battlefield 4
- Battlefield 3
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2
- Battlefield 2142
- Battlefield 2
- Battlefield Vietnam
- Battlefield: 1942