BackgroundThere was once a time when the world was engulfed in darkness. Mankind fought six battles to save their world, but lost every single one. All hope was lost for humanity and many turned to god with prayers. But one day the darkness was finally driven back by the swords of four heroes.
Light returned to the world, and with it came peace and serenity. The world was then divided into two major countries: The Magic Kingdom and the Steam Empire. The people prospered like never before.
But in recent months, strange things have begun to happen. Rumors spread among the people that the darkness was returning.
However, fate has once again brought together warriors from all over the world. Some fight in the relentless pursuit of justice. Some fight due to their conviction and faith.
As the battle looms near, an epic new tale of new heroes begins to unfold...
Battle Fantasia is a 2D fighting game where players can battle it out in front of gorgeous high definition 3D environments with 12 differnt beautifully illustrated characters.
- A new fighting experience: Fast-paced, fluid, and balanced fighting highlight the new fighting mechanics.
- Exciting characters: Play any of twelve unique characters each with their own special moves.
- Multiple game modes: Try Story, Practice, Survival, Time Attack, Versus or Online Multiplayer modes.
- Multiplayer: Go head-to-head with a friend locally or online.
- Brilliant aesthetics: The game features artwork and character design by Emiko Iwasaki.
nerubian77 and 29 others own Battle Fantasia
FatalDeathSG45 played Battle Fantasia
- Genre: Fighting
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Arc System Works
- Publisher: Aksys Games
Released North America Sep 16, 2008 Europe Mar 6, 2009 Japan May 29, 2008 Australia Jul 9, 2009
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2)
- Online Multi-player (2)