BackgroundThe famous Bear and Bird are at it again, but this time, Gruntilda wants to plow Banjo's home to become a shopping mall, so the mythical Lord of Games whisks them away to Showdown town, where they must battle for the deed to Spiral Mountain. This time around, you'll need to concentrate on vehicle creation and use your vehicle to your advantage by defeating foes, collecting items to get Jiggy's, and racing other people.
- Adventure and imagination: If you can imagine it, you can build it in the Mumbo's Motors easy-to-use workshop. Then put your creation to the test as you take on Grunty in your quest for Spiral Mountain.
- Customizable experience: With more than 100 contraption parts and unlimited combinations possible, no two players will have the same experience in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.
- Fun right out of the box: Don't worry if you aren’t the world’s greatest inventor or want to skip the workshop and get straight to the action, because Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts comes with a fully loaded experience right out of the box. Pre-built vehicles are included so you can jump right in and get started, with many more contraptions available for purchase throughout the adventure using the in-game currency system of musical notes.
- Engaging storyline and entertaining characters: Two of Rare's most beloved characters return from retirement, making their debut on Xbox 360. To win the deed to their homeland and prevent the evil witch Gruntilda from developing it into tower blocks and malls, Banjo and his best friend Kazooie battle over land, sea, and air against their longtime rival. Familiar faces such as Mumbo Jumbo, Bottles, Captain Blubber, and the Jinjos are also back to lend a hand, along with an equally colorful cast of new friends and foes. Look out for Trophy Thomas, Piddles, Lord of the Games, and Grunty's mechanically menacing army of Gruntbots.
- Enjoy alone or with friends: Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts offers complete single-player and multiplayer experiences. Play through the adventure alone in the single-player campaign, or play with friends in competitive or cooperative challenges on your own or in teams.
Official URLOfficial Site
Cloud-Kitsune and 283 others own Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
AFluffyLittlePuppy and 10 others played Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
ellys09i just unlocked stage 3 of terrarium of terror BanjoKazooieNutsandBolts X360
Feb 07, 10 1:12pm
Nov 17, 09 8:28pm
After reading several reviews on the Banjo Series I decided to go into town and buy...
Big_JackLooks like a kids game and if we're honest it is. Still fun for a tool around on though. BanjoKazooieNutsandBolts X360
Aug 25, 09 6:28pm
Microsoft bring word today of some upcoming downloadable content (DLC) for Rare's adventure Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts &... posted Mar 31, 09 3:45pm
Nov 26, 08 6:26am
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts promised a new Banjo games in which you can...
- Genre: Platformer Action
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Rare
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Released North America Nov 12, 2008 Europe Nov 14, 2008 Japan Dec 11, 2008 Australia Nov 20, 2008
- Also known as:
- Banjo to Kazooie no Daibouken: Garage Daisakusen in Japan