samwise995 May 02, 10 2:17pmPretty fun, but gets old really fast. good that its 4 player 4/10
betterthansoap owns BAJA: Edge of Control
betterthansoap Mar 30, 10 10:54amlets make a super realistic racing game...and not give you any control over the cars.
BackgroundBAJA. Conquer the toughest terrain Mother Nature has to offer and build the ultimate off-road vehicle in the most realistic, edge-of-control racing game ever created. Combining the best elements of the real-world sport with the right balance of arcade fun, BAJA transports players to the epic open worlds and unforgiving terrain found at the pinnacle of off-road racing. Stunning visuals, vertical environments, and unpredictable terrain are crossed in over 100 square miles of drive-to-horizon landscape. Master hill-climb, circuit, and rally races to earn career sponsorships on the path to off-road supremacy. Harness the horsepower of elite Trophy Trucks, 4x4ï¿½s and Buggies to finally compete in the definitive off-road endurance challenge, the Baja.
- Baja Off-road: Conquer the toughest terrain Mother Nature has to offer in the definitive off-road endurance challenge.
- Grit and Glory: Overpower hill-climb, circuit, and rally races on the path to Baja supremacy.
- Supercharged Vehicles: Harness the horsepower of over 40 elite Trophy Trucks, 4x4’s and Buggies across eight varied vehicle classes.
- Epic Open Worlds: Stunning vistas, sheer cliffs, and towering mountains fill over 100 square miles of drive-to-horizon landscape.
- Horizontal Racing: Suspension, torque and horsepo wer are perfectly balanced to create the ultimate edge-of-control racing experience.
- Customization: Fine-tune the roar of your off-road machine with over 200 authentic vehicle parts.
- Multiplayer: Power past the competition in 4-player split screen and 8-player online racing.