The sequel to 2008's borderline bromantic shooter Army of Two is out now (our review is coming up), so... posted Jan 14, 10 6:10pm
EA has announced today it would be expanding the Army of Two and Dragon Age: Origins franchises with comic books,... posted Oct 05, 09 5:44pm
EA Montreal have announced a sequel for Army of Two, titled Army of Two: The 40th Day. Bromance duo Salem and Rios... posted Mar 12, 09 6:57pm
This game has a cool idea. An elite unit of two buddies, handing the world its ass...
BackgroundArmy of Two throws gamers into hot spots ripped from current day headlines where they will utilize unique two-man strategies and tactics while seamlessly transitioning between playing with intelligent Partner AI (PAI) and a live player. When one man is not enough, it will take an army of two to fight through war, political turmoil and a conspiracy so vast it threatens the entire world.
- Co-op is no longer a mode, it's the game. Players must undertake TWO man missions using TWO man strategies and tactics to ultimately create a TWO man advantage that no enemy can withstand.
- ARMY OF TWO delivers intelligent partner AI (PAI) that will interact, adapt, collaborate and learn from their human partner. The PAI will also react and adjust to the gamer's ability and how they play the game by taking the lead or following, driving strategy or taking orders. It is the dream of the human machine.
- Customise and upgrade dozens of deadly weapons and share them with your partner off or online.
- EA's Montreal game studio is working to deliver realistic character and environmental effects including fluid dynamics that showcase an open-ocean water-wave simulation as well as physics based animations.
- ARMY OF TWO will captivate gamers with a politically charged storyline, centering on the impact and ethical issues of Private Military Corporations.
- ARMY OF TWO redefines TWO MAN online gameplay with players seamlessly moving from PAI to live players as they make their way through the game.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Army of Two: The 40th Day (2010)