BackgroundLoyalty carries a price and no one knows this more than agent Michael Thorton. A talented young agent cast out by his government, Thorton is the only one with the information needed to stop an impending international catastrophe. To do so means he must cut himself off from the very people he is sworn to protect. As players determine how to accomplish different objectives, the decisions made and actions taken in each mission will ultimately transform the type of secret agent Michael Thorton will become. Every choice the player makes as Michael Thorton will carry consequences for his future and the fate of the world.
GameplayBecome the spy of your choosing in a modern-day conspiracy plot. As you progress, decide how to develop abilities such as devastating physical combat moves, customization of your weaponry, and the use of ingenious gadgets and traps. Stay vigilant though, as the cast of Alpha Protocol will react intelligently to your every move, resulting in the most exciting and unpredictable role-playing experience ever created.
- Revolutionary Interaction System: Choose your words and actions carefully in a living, reactive role-playing world. Experience the Alpha Protocol "ripple effect" as encounters with your allies and enemies change relationships, reveal storylines, and unlock new missions.
- Skills of the Trade: Mold Thorton into the secret agent you want to become with lethal close-combat techniques, marksmanship abilities, spy gadgets, and much more.
- Locked and Loaded: Access an arsenal of weapons and customize their many add-ons to create the perfect weapon load out.
- Who Do You Trust?: Form relationships via dialogue and action choices within an intriguing cast of allies and enemies to get data for missions, new weapons and more. Remember who to trust and decide when to trust them.
- Choose Your Own Path: The game reacts to every decision you make: will you let a terrorist escape to follow a lead, or eliminate targets against the mission agenda? With no right or wrong choices, every player can create their own storyline and ending
Official URLOfficial Site
Obsidian Entertainment, the studio most recently behind Alpha Protocol and Fallout: New Vegas, and currently at... posted Apr 26, 11 3:10pm
[image1 height=320 float=right]It's good to be the House of Sonic these days, considering the rough ride the... posted Jul 30, 10 7:26pm
The possibility of a sequel to Obsidian's spy RPG Alpha Protocol has been toyed with for awhile, though now... posted Jul 06, 10 5:09pm
Though our review of Alpha Protocol was glowing, there are definitely some problems with the game that could use... posted Jun 24, 10 5:26pm
For those that've been following Obsidian's latest work, the spy RPG Alpha Protocol, you'll know it's had a bumpy... posted May 31, 10 10:18pm
After a couple of delays, Sega has finally firmed up the release date for Obsidian espionage RPG Alpha Protocol:... posted Feb 25, 10 7:01pm
[image1 link=yes width=250 height=141 float=right] While developer Obsidian Entertainment is known for... posted Feb 08, 10 5:46pm
It is looking increasingly uncertain whether Obsidian Entertainment's Alpha Protocol will be coming out in October.... posted Sep 18, 09 7:38pm
People who pre-order Alpha Protocol, the promising upcoming spy-themed RPG from Obsidian Entertainment, will be... posted Jul 15, 09 5:26pm
Obsidian Entertainment's Alpha Protocol will be out on October 6th. It is official. Tired of RPG's with the typical... posted Jul 02, 09 7:53pm