BackgroundPlayers make an emergency stop on the planet known as Earth -- to blast away nosy FBI agents, clueless humans, and just about anything else that moves. Based on the popular newgrounds.com Flash animation game by Tom Fulp (programming) and Dan "Synj" Paladin (character design), Alien Hominid casts players in the title role -- a cute little yellow extraterrestrial with a powerful ray gun, an itchy trigger-finger, and a dearth of patience for lower life forms.
- Full-blown console title: Alien Hominid is the first full-size console title on Xbox Live Arcade.
- New and improved: All 16 levels and seven mini-games are included in this version, in addition to 720p HD support and 150+ brand new PDA mini-game levels.
- Multiplayer support: Two players locally in the main game, and up to four players offline or on Xbox Live in mini-games.
- Per-player difficulty: Difficulty settings can be adjusted on a per-controller basis.
Official URLOfficial Site
x_blpe_tmik_e25242 and 297 others own Alien Hominid HD
mega laser sword guy played Alien Hominid HD
The Behemoth, creators of Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers, have announced that from Wednesday January 20th to... posted Jan 21, 10 10:09pm
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: The Behemoth
- Publisher: The Behemoth
Released North America Feb 28, 2007 Europe Feb 28, 2007 Japan Feb 28, 2007 Australia Feb 28, 2007