Also on: PS3
Release Dates NA Jan 27, 09 EU Mar 27, 09 AU Apr 2, 09
legendary one and 5 others played Afro Samurai
legendary one and 13 others own Afro Samurai
aves Jul 27, 11 1:16pmThis is a good, solid game. I can play it for hours and not get bored.
BOONaMAi_Reedbkwrdz Nov 07, 10 9:22pmAFRO!!!! i liek the focus, kut people between the eyes!
kaiheat May 31, 09 11:38amBeaten Final Boss and unlocked majority of the treasure.
Krunal Jan 26, 09 10:46pm
Namco Bandai will join a growing list of game companies headquartered in Japan and setting their sights on becoming... posted Dec 05, 08 7:07pm
BackgroundHe who possesses the #1 Headband, will rule the world! Afro Samurai is the cutting edge game that delivers a new kind of cinematic game experience, a living episode that offers addictive, immersive and compelling gameplay thatï¿½s literally dripping in style. Join Afro in his epic hunt for revenge to avenge the murder of his father by the current owner of the #1 Headband. Afro Samurai blends traditional Japanese culture, funky technology and hip hop to create a brutally fresh interactive experience. The hit, animated TV series now comes to life!
- A Tale of Revenge: Afro Samurai, starring the voice talents of Samuel L. Jackson, follows the exploits of the original series and includes new material and background for fans of the series and newcomers alike
- Blood is Beautiful: A striking art style, shading and texturing that give Afro Samurai a truly unique look and feel
- Elegant Violence: A balanced experience between stylistic combat and acrobatic platforming with the ability to dynamically slice and dismember enemies with ease
- Dynamic Character Movement: Afro interacts with anything and everything in the environment in beautifully animated open world environments
- Style and Rhythm: Innovative gameplay system where the music affects the enemy AI and the tone of the gameplay with a hip-hop soundtrack developed in collaboration with RZA of Wu-Tang Clan fame