BackgroundA Kingdom for Keflings puts players in the shoes of a giant who has the ability to design and construct an intricate city for the local Keflings.
GameplayEach giant starts out with a small handful (literally!) of helpful Keflings who follow the giant's every command. These Keflings can be trained to become lumberjacks, miners, transporters, sheep shearers, scholars, and various other professions as they help build the kingdom from the ground up.
- City-building fun: In an original approach to a well-loved genre, A Kingdom for Keflings features a large avatar interacting with the Keflings, resources, and buildings of a small village. Resources and Keflings can be converted from one type to another. Buildings can be built and upgraded with a combination of specific resources and specific Kefling types. Buildings in turn make new resources and Kefling types available, unlock new building types, attract more Keflings, and achieve other game goals.
- Xbox LIVE Avatar: It's the first game of its kind on Xbox LIVE Arcade to support full in-game playable avatars. Move your avatar around, pick up the Keflings and pop them into buildings.
- Customization: Make your city your own by customizing the look and color of buildings, and decorating the village with additional elements such as trees and walkways.
- The time of the season: Stylized animated graphics change with the seasons, and a dynamic music soundtrack (which adapts to the season and the state of the village) gives the game an unusually strong sense of life and activity.
- Co-op play: Build cities online cooperatively with your friends.
Official URLOfficial Site
Banditsv2 and 271 others own A Kingdom for Keflings
Whistling Wolf and 2 others played A Kingdom for Keflings
sparrowbird666its fun, but if you play online people are mean AKingdomForKeflings X360
Apr 26, 09 3:39am