Release Dates NA Oct 23, 07 EU Jan 18, 08 JP Oct 25, 07 AU Feb 21, 08
Angel_Dogz826 and 1 others played Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
Angel_Dogz826 and 33 others own Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
Capcom was forced into damage-control mode recently after Antoine Seux, head of the publisher's arm in France,... posted Jan 08, 10 8:53pm
Woodentop Mar 13, 09 3:16amGood, but couldn't get into it. No longer have it.
supreme kai Oct 25, 07 10:33pm
- best/worst and easiest/hardest stage in each world? May 7
- Plying the flute May 6
- Multi-player Feb 6
- Get this game? Feb 1
BackgroundLegend has it that a revered pirate named Barbaros once stole the world's treasure and hid it on a mysterious island. Though no one knows of its exact location, stories about the untold riches that lay in wait have been passed down through the ages, driving pirates from all walks of life to pursue the alluring prizes. One of these treasure seekers, a young apprentice pirate named Zack happens upon a mysterious talking skull, the skull of Barbaros himself. Barbaros promises to reveal the key to the island, if Zack will help to lift the curse he is under.
GameplayInventive gameplay mechanics and controller movements allow players to move and open objects, transform items, unlock new pathways and navigate through perilous stages based on a variety of themes including a jungle, ice temple, volcanic caves and more, each with multiple sub-areas. Players will use the Wii Remote controller in various ways – rotate handles, turn keys to open doors, play a piccolo and much more in order to solve the progressively difficult puzzle stages and collect key items that will lead to the legendary pirate ship.
- Make full use of the unique Wii Remote controller to explore and interact with the environment
- Seven themed stages each including multiple sub-areas
- Jungle ruins, ice temple, airship, ancient castle and more
- More than 20 sub-areas to explore
- Variety of distinct bosses
- More than 35 enemies to encounter and outwit
- More than 80 objects to manipulate
- More than 500 items to search for and collect
- More than 40 hours of gameplay