DescriptionAn epic clash between man and machine Available exclusively for the Wii™ system, the Xenoblade Chronicles™ game combines science fiction and fantasy into an unforgettable open-world adventure. Players will discover expansive environments and deep character customization options as they delve into an epic conflict between the Homs (humans) and Mechons (robots) and uncover the secret of the ancient Monado blade. With richly detailed role-playing elements, Xenoblade Chronicles offers an extraordinary experience for veteran gamers and genre newcomers alike.
- Xenoblade Chronicles invites players to explore a truly vast open-world universe. In addition to the game’s main quest, they can also take on side quests, seek out special items and uncover hidden areas.
- Players can customize their characters by choosing from a wide array of weapons, armor, equipment and accessories. Each item not only enhances characters’ abilities, but also affects the appearance of different characters in distinctive ways.
- A unique upgrade system lets players improve their characters’ performance throughout the game. They can earn upgrades during battle, trade with townspeople or collect and purchase items. Players can also use magical gems in enhance the abilities of their existing equipment.
- The game also incorporates a unique relationship-building system called Affinity. Different characters will have distinct Affinity levels in relation to one another, which can influence their interactions and affect their progress through the game.
- A sophisticated battle system in Xenoblade Chronicles includes special Chain Attacks – combo attacks involving all members of the questing party – as well as an Arts system that lets characters perform specialized actions and spells.
Official URLOfficial Site (JP)
Official Site (UK)
Official Site (NA)
Nintendo Direct event's surprise announcement is Monolith Soft's follow-up to Xenoblade Chronicles, "X"
Sure, the announcement of an HD version of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker is surprising, but you expect... posted Jan 23, 13 8:05am
People by now have taken notice I have reviewed The Last Story and Pandora's Tower but...
With tomorrow's statutory holiday up here in the arctic wastes of Canada to celebrate Good Friday, Nintendo's... posted Apr 05, 12 10:34am
[image1 link=yes width=650] It seems all that effort put into Operation Rainfall paid off. Nintendo will be... posted Dec 02, 11 12:37pm
- Genre: Sci-Fi RPG (Wii)
- Theme(s): Cyberpunk, Post-Apocalyptic, Fantasy, Mechs/Bionics
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Monolith Software
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Apr 6, 2012 Europe Aug 19, 2011 Japan Jun 10, 2010 Australia Sep 1, 2011
- Also known as:
- Xenoblade in Japan
- Xenosaga Episode III: Also Sprach Zarathustra
- Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Böse
- Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht
- Xenosaga Freaks (Import)
- Xenosaga Episode I: Reloaded (Import)