For World of Goo fans out there who also happen to be physically inseparable from their iPhones, 2D Boy's latest... posted Apr 04, 11 1:45pm
My roommate and I purchased World of Goo last night, and didn't put it down all...
Ah yes, it appears I glossed over another surprise from Nintendo of Europe's release list the other day (aside from... posted Jun 26, 08 5:17pm
Game InfoWorld of Goo is a multiple award winning physics based puzzle / construction game made entirely by two guys. Drag and drop living, squirming, talking, globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins, and giant tongues. The millions of Goo Balls that live in the beautiful World of Goo are curious to explore - but they don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
- Mysterious Levels: Each level is strange and dangerously beautiful, introducing new puzzles, areas, and the creatures that live in them.
- World of Goo Balls: Along the way, undiscovered new species of Goo Ball, each with unique abilities, come together to ooze through reluctant tales of discovery, love, conspiracy, beauty, electric power, and the third dimension.
- The Sign Painter: Someone is watching you.
- World of Goo Corporation: Congratulations! World of Goo Corporation is the Global Leader in Goo and Goo Related Product, including World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Soft Drink Beverage and World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Facial Exfoliating Lotion. Succulent!
- Massive Online Competition: Human players around the world compete in a living leaderboard to build the tallest towers of goo in World of Goo Corporation's mysterious sandbox
Wii Points CostNorth America: 1500 Points
Europe: 1500 Points
Japan: 1500 Points
Australia: 1500 Points
Official URLOfficial Site (NA)
Official Site (JP)
WiiWare Page (NA)
WiiWare Page (EU)
WiiWare Page (AU)