BackgroundWario and his pals learn fun, wacky moves after discovering a strange book and a mystical device called the Form Baton. Familiar characters from the WarioWare universe will return to this installment and some new ones will appear. Players must clear fast-paced sets of microgames, changing the way they hold the Wii Remote each time. As they do, they'll unlock more microgames and souvenirs.
GameplayUsing the Wii Remote, players will preform certain actions to beat many mini games using different stances. These include "The Remote Control", "The Umbrella", "The Handlebar", "The Samurai", and many more!
- Use the Wii remote in everyway imaginable. Use it like a waiter, a cheffaur, an elephant, or in any other way you can imagine.
- All of the old characters are back along with some new ones.
- Over 200 brand new mini-games.
Official URLOfficial Site
Rainbow Dash AX and 48 others played WarioWare: Smooth Moves
Rainbow Dash AX and 115 others own WarioWare: Smooth Moves
Wario and his pals learn fun, wacky moves after discovering a strange book and...
- Genre: Arcade (Wii)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Jan 15, 2007 Europe Jan 12, 2007 Japan Dec 2, 2006 Australia Jan 22, 2007
- Also known as:
- Odoru Made in Wario in Japan