BackgroundA sequel from the game Trauma Centre: Under the knife as you continue your work as a doctor, operating on ill and injuried patients. Go through the levels as you use the controller as a scalpel, defibrillator paddle, a bandage and much more. Your mission is to operate and stitch them back up so they'll be as good as new.
GameplayUse the unique controller to save patients' lives! You play the surgeon in this exciting medical drama simulation. You'll need to cure patients of everything from routine medical maladies to life-threatening designer viruses. And, of course, there's all that drama waiting just outside of the operating room. Your medical toolkit includes scalpels, forceps, defibrillator paddles, syringes and more -- all designed for use with the Wii Remote!
- Based on the hit Trauma Center: Under the Knife for Nintendo DS.
- Play as Dr Derek Stiles or a brand new surgeon character with a new type of Healing Touch ability.
- Select instruments with the Nunchuk, wield them with the Wii Remote.
- Use life-like motions to make incisions, perform injections, suture wounds and use the heart defibrillator.
- Perform new surgical procedures like repairing broken bones and transplanting organs.
- Brand new sixth chapter of the story, not seen in the DS version.
- Advanced graphics for Wii show the medical action in detail without being gory.
Official URLOfficial Site
mpregangel and 20 others played Trauma Center: Second Opinion
mpregangel and 63 others own Trauma Center: Second Opinion
After the successful debut of Trauma Center on the Nintendo DS, Atlus returns...
Trauma Center: Second Opinion Is easily a game that appeals to some gamers, and drives...
- Genre: Life Sims (Wii)
- Theme(s): Anime, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Atlus
- Publisher: Atlus
Released North America Nov 19, 2006 Europe Aug 10, 2007 Japan Dec 2, 2006 Australia Jun 22, 2007
- Also known as:
- Caduceus Z: 2-tsu no Chou Shittou in Japan