BackgroundJourney as Emil and Malta as they journey through there new world. Takes place two years after the events of Tales of the Symphonia(the original).
- Featuring the return of the Tales of the Abyss Flex Range Linear Motion Battle System allowing you to run freely across the battle site map.
- A Point-and-click system will be introduced to serve as the new world map making travel faster and more efficient.
- The player will be able capture and breed monsters that can in turn be used to fight along side the main characers in battle.
Official URLOfficial Site
Alarios and 47 others played Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Alarios and 104 others own Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles officially announced, HD update of Symphonia and sequel coming early 2014
Western audiences continue to demand more Tales games brought overseas, and Namco seems to at least be trying to... posted Jun 03, 13 9:40am
Rather than talking...
- Genre: Fantasy RPG (Wii)
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Namco Bandai Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
Released North America Nov 11, 2008 Europe Nov 13, 2009 Japan Jun 26, 2008 Australia Nov 26, 2009
- Also known as:
- Tales of Symphonia: Knights of Ratatosk in Japan
- Tales of the Abyss
- Tales of Legendia
- Tales of Rebirth (Import)
- Tales of Symphonia (Import)
- Tales of Destiny 2 (Import)