BackgroundTomb Raider Underworld is the next installment of Lara Croft which features new combat options, an upgraded move-set and a new grapple feature which now has the ability to attach to any object, manipulating objects by force if necessary.
- Master your surroundings: Reach new heights with the broadest range of acrobatic abilities and utilize objects within the environment to uncover new paths to explore.
- Explore epic and unknown worlds: Discover ancient mysteries of the underworld hidden within the coast of Thailand, frozen islands of the Arctic Sea, the jungles of Mexico, and more.
- Treacherous and unpredictable challenges: Each level is an elaborate multi-stage puzzle masked within an interactive environmental playground offering more flexibility over how the area is solved.
- New state-of-the-art gear: Utilize the latest technology in Lara's upgraded inventory to navigate the world including:
- Multi-purpose grapple: A claw-like device with a high-tension cable designed for climbing, rappelling, performing wall runs and manipulating objects within the environment.
- All-terrain hybrid motorbike: A unique vehicle design built to drive on everything from mud to snow and ice.
- Built specifically for the Wii: Level design and environmental challenges are designed to take advantage of the unique capabilities of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk.
- Exclusive Multi-Tool: Excavate hidden secrets with this modernized and expanded tool kit that includes:
- Compressed Air Gun: A high-powered instrument used to clear away dirt or silt.
- Acetylene Torch: An advanced, multipurpose torch used to weld metal objects, set fire to objects, and melt ice.
- Chisel: Pry apart objects or chip away sediment in order to discover hidden secrets.
- Pliers: Extract elements from ancient devices.
- Exclusive Active Aim Combat System: The combat system has been enhanced for more fluid character control and more precise aiming with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk.
- Expanded Camera Control: Take more control of the camera using the Wii Remote. If the Wii Remote is not pointed at the screen, the camera will follow Lara automatically. If it is pointed at the screen, the game will enter a Ã¢â‚¬Å“free lookÃ¢â‚¬ mode.
Official URLOfficial Site
HurricarnoSimilar to previous TR's really. Great looking environments. good gameplay, however pretty short, and story didn't draw me in much. TombRaiderUnderworld PC
Aug 22, 11 8:23am
nicolehubbard88Love the action in this game it is more action packed than any other Tomb Raider game I have ever played. TombRaiderUnderworld PC
Feb 05, 11 6:04pm
nicolehubbard88 played Tomb Raider Underworld
Sep 23, 10 5:45pm
bocobeco and 5 others own Tomb Raider Underworld
winseven4lyfMy favourite game of all time. I've been playing Tomb Raider ever since I was 8. TombRaiderUnderworld PC
Apr 09, 10 8:21am
[image1 link=yes width=345 height=247] UK gymnast Alison Carroll as the current face of Lara Croft Video... posted Jan 21, 10 9:37pm
Aug 15, 09 7:50pm
chrisdoyleOnly so I can let my mate see the story as he's not too good at the gameplay TombRaiderUnderworld PS3
Jul 18, 09 11:55am
- Genre: Action/Adventure (Wii)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Crystal Dynamics
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America Nov 18, 2008 Europe Nov 21, 2008 Japan Apr 23, 2009 Australia Dec 4, 2008
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Tomb Raider
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
- Tomb Raider Underworld
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary
- Tomb Raider: Legend
- Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
- Tomb Raider: Chronicles
- Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
- Tomb Raider II Gold