BackgroundTotal Nonstop Action, in recent years has slowly but surely gained more popularity, fame and fans, as new and old superstars carve out their niches with incredible in-ring skills and incredible match types such as King of the Mountain and Ultimate X. The X-Division is among the most respected in wrestling, and the company in general has a very bright future. Midway has stepped up to the plate to bring the 6-sided ring and the TNA roster to digital life, and the first TNA videogame looks to be a success.
GameplayTotal Nonstop Action has always had a unique premise, and the game should be no different. Seeing as the game will be the first current generation wrestling game Midway attempts, it should be interesting to see intricate details, like each wrestler and their unique moves. Fans should expect to see the Styles Clash, Gore, Pounce and the unique match types represented in full form, guaranteeing fun.
- Featuring 25 of your favorite TNA superstars: Take control of top TNA superstars such as Kurt Angle, Booker T, Sting, Jeff Jarrett, Christian Cage, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Rhino, Christopher Daniels, and more! Perform all the wrestlers' signature moves including The Canadian Destroyer, The Styles Clash, The Clutch, The Scorpion Deathlock, The Olympic Slam, The Gore, The Axe Kick, and many more!
- Innovative professional wrestling: TNA's signature six-sided ring brings unprecedented action and high-flying wrestling moves to players. And in the incredible Ultimate X match, wrestlers climb cables high above the ring in a daring attempt to capture the belt.
- Become a legend: Build a lifetime of fame through the game's innovative story mode. Create your very own TNA wrestler with customized costumes, move sets and more as you unfold the back story of a champion wrestler.
- Online competition: Online play allows you to create customized match rules and invite friends or foes to compete head to head. Online game modes include Tag Team, Ultimate X, Fatal Four-Way, and more!
Official URLOfficial Site
PokemonFan9712 played TNA iMPACT!
PokemonFan9712 and 4 others own TNA iMPACT!
- Genre: Boxing & Wrestling (Wii)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Midway
- Publisher: Midway
Released North America Sep 2, 2008 Europe Sep 5, 2008 Australia Sep 4, 2008
- Also known as:
- Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling in Europe