BackgroundCreate pets for your Sims to train, play with, and love as their own. Create new companions for your Sims to love throughout their lifetime. It's fun and easy to play with the Wii controls, but expect the unexpected with your furry friends. Choose from popular dog and cat breeds or customize their features to create a unique pet for your Sim to raise as one of the family. Whether Sims are romping with their pets in the central town park or searching the shops for the perfect pet accessory, keep one thing in mind - Sim pets have minds of their own.
- Your Sims Have Pets - Adopt dogs, cats, and guinea pigs for your Sims to play with. Your Sims can train their dogs and cats to learn new tricks. They even have their own personality- smart, friendly, silly, or hyper!
- Create-A-Pet - Choose from more than 22 dog and 15 cat breeds including Retrievers, Beagles, Pugs, Schnoodles, Main Coons, Siamese, and more. You can even create your own by customizing their appearance with a variety of traits including body shape, color, fur, nose, and ears!
- Head to the Town Park - Take your Sims and their pets for a playful romp at the Central Town Park where they can play with their furry friends and meet other Sims and their pets. Buy fun items for your Sims' pets at local shops and watch the town center grow over time.
- Classic Sims Gameplay - Create Sims that look like you and your friends and control how they spend their lives - their stories are in your hands!
- Easy-to-Play with the Wii - With full support for the Nunchuck and Wii remote, just point at the screen to direct your Sims. Designing homes is a snap as you grab walls, furnishings, and decor and place them where you want.
Official URLOfficial Site
poppy34Nice game for the Sims 2. You can't have children though, so if you buy, buy it for PC. TheSims2Pets GC
Feb 25, 15 12:29pm
ellipsis and 45 others own The Sims 2: Pets
Quetzalxochitl and 2 others played The Sims 2: Pets
PotassiumReally would like this Expansion Pack... my love of animals screams out to buy it. Hope I can find it cheap-ish. TheSims2Pets Mac
Jun 06, 12 4:45pm
PotassiumStill a favorite. Missing some vital features of The Sims 2, but still a great game. TheSims2Pets Wii
Jun 06, 12 4:34pm
PotassiumThe first Sims game I ever played... without this, I wouldn't be where I am now in the Simulation/Strategy gaming world. *sniffle* TheSims2Pets PS2
Jun 06, 12 4:34pm
ellipsisThe first ever Sims game I owned... this specific PS2 game sure does bring back some good memories. TheSims2Pets PS2
Jun 04, 12 8:50am
ellipsisThe Sims game that started it all for me... still great. TheSims2Pets Wii
Jun 04, 12 8:39am
ellipsisEven with some subtraction, a great console game... really. TheSims2Pets PC
Mar 03, 12 12:55pm
EfflorescenceEven with some subtractions... a great console Sims game, really. TheSims2Pets PC
Mar 01, 12 7:50pm
Lone LabProbably my favorite Sims game... at least out of the Sims game I own. TheSims2Pets PC
Dec 22, 11 9:18am
morio GeekWhy do they not hhhave any ghost eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhaaaaaaaa!! TheSims2Pets PC
Sep 19, 11 12:34pm
Aug 25, 11 8:17pm
Well, as far as story lines are concerned, this game doesn't really have one!...
- Genre: Life Sims (Wii)
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Maxis
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Jun 12, 2007 Europe Jun 22, 2007
- Also known as:
- The Sims 2 Pet Wannyan Life in Japan
- The Sims 4
- The Sims 3: Into the Future
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise
- The Sims 3: University Life
- The Sims 3: Seasons
- The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 2
- The Sims: Superstar
- The Sims