BackgroundThe House of the Dead: OVERKILL™ charges you with mowing down waves of infected, blood-thirsty zombies in a last-ditch effort to survive Bayou City and uncover the horrific truth behind the origins of the House of the Dead.
Survival horror as it's never been seen before! A pulp-style take on the classic SEGA light-gun shooter series. Back when the famous Agent G was still fresh out of the academy, he teamed up with hard-boiled bad-ass Agent Washington to investigate stories of mysterious disappearances in small-town Louisiana. Little did they know what blood-soaked mutant horror would await them in the streets and swamps of Bayou City.
GameplayIn the game, there will be numerous features that haven't been seen in the past games. The features can range from slowing down time to get massive headshots to using the Wii Mote for ultimate melee attacking. In addition to that, this game supports the Wii Zapper, allowing for some very deadly aiming. Don't forget about the new "Battle Screen" mode, which will force the players to move their point-of-view to make it that much more difficult to take down the enemies.
- Pulp Funk Horror - Zombie cool, one of the most popular shooter classics injected with a whole new retro b-movie look.
- An utterly in-your-face zombie-dismembering blast - Non-stop light-gun style action on Wii, blow apart zombies for high-score thrills.
- Superb co-op action on Wii - Bring a friend and play the game as intended in your own buddy action movie as two of the meanest mofos in video gaming.
- Relentless, gore-drenched, over-the-top action - Only the coolest, most cold-hearted agent's going to keep his head against the zombie flood. Use "Slow-Mofo Time" to make the perfect head-popping shot and "Evil Eye" to spot moments of opportunity that'll send the whole environment up in flames.
- Wiimote reactions - Get knee-deep in the dead with motion-sensitive Wii-controls. Shuck a shotgun and when the zombies get too close, pistol whip jaws off or cave some heads in with the stock of your pump-action -- all in stomach-churning close-up.
I also have a boxart/minipic/screenshots to go with it, but the uploaded crapped out on me.
Added on: August 19, 2008
Official URLOfficial Site
Oh my *bleep*ing god. This *bleep*ing game has so many *bleep*ing swears in it, that...
House of the Dead: Overkill follows the story of two law enforcement officers,...
Sega studio director Constantine Hantzopoulos (yes, really) did some divulging on the latest episode of the 4... posted Jan 04, 10 7:00pm
P2P monitoring website Torrentfreak has released its figures for 2009, showing us the top five titles per... posted Dec 28, 09 1:05am
Movies, music and television recognize the dubious achievement for the most swearing in their given medium, and... posted Mar 16, 09 4:54pm
- Genre: Arcade (Wii)
- Theme(s): Horror
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Kuju Entertainment
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Feb 10, 2009 Europe Feb 13, 2009 Japan Sep 17, 2009 Australia Feb 19, 2009