secretsX and 3 others own Tak and the Guardians of Gross
blackgbb played Tak and the Guardians of Gross
ilovenintendo Jun 29, 09 5:00amMy mother played it. Said it was irritating and weird. So, I conclude as being ODD.
BackgroundTak and the Guardians of Gross follows the shaman's apprentice as he visits the Spoiled Shrine and accidentally removes a strange crystal that explodes and releases the four giant Grosstrosities. Using all new parkour style of gameplay, players will be running on walls, sliding down poles, and swinging on vines to navigate action-packed levels.
- Acrobatic game play with parkour style platforming: run on walls, slide on poles, swing on vines
- Jump, climb, and run on gigantic bosses: Stink Giant, Slime Giant, Landfill Giant, Molten Cheese Giant
- Play as Jeera in special areas of the game: drive the 'J-Runner' Jeep through the jungle in order to escape from danger
- Special Juju magic spells that can be obtained after every boss battle
- Skunk Slider Mini Game: Slide smelly skunks into a 'Odor Collecting' Target Zone
- Fondue Fort Mini Game: Defend a magic shrine by dropping buckets of hot cheese on attacking enemies
- Slime Gunked Mini Game: Slime as many targets as possible
- Tiki Shoot Mini Game: Catapult sheep to aim at Tiki Heads