BackgroundAiAi and all his friends have rolled their way onto Nintendo's new console with new mind-blowing puzzle levels and a wealth of new and exciting Party Games specifically designed to fully exploit the innovative Nintendo Wii controller. For the first time in the Super Monkey Ball franchise, AiAi and his friends will have the ability to jump when players flick the Nintendo Wii controller in an upward motion. The ability to jump has given game designers another dimension in which to expand the Super Monkey Ball gameplay experience and allows gamers a whole new way to interact with the franchise; this time in true three-dimensional fashion. The Party Games, for which the Super Monkey Ball franchise is famous, return with more variety than ever.
- Puzzle Levels: A huge number of puzzle levels have been designed for players of all standards. Easy to learn but difficult to master, these puzzle levels bring the classic Super Monkey Ball gameplay to the Nintendo Wii for the first time.
- Party Games: Scores of party games have been creatively designed to take advantage of the Wii controller. Mini-games include Space Ship, Whack-a-Mole, Baseball, Ring Toss and many more!
- Boss Levels: After completing puzzle levels the game heats up with some serious boss battles. Each of the bosses will challenge you to find their weakness to defeat them.
- Monkey Jump: For the first time in the Super Monkey Ball universe AiAi and his friends will be able to jump using an upward flick motion with the Wii controller.
Official URLOfficial Site
Krakurr and 51 others own Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
Dee and 3 others played Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
The Sega series comes to the Wii with very good results.
Graphics: I really liked all...
- Genre: Platformer Action (Wii)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sega
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Nov 19, 2006 Europe Dec 8, 2006 Japan Dec 2, 2006 Australia Dec 7, 2006
- Also known as:
- Super Monkey Ball: Uki Uki Party Daishuugou in Japan