BackgroundThe ultimate Nintendo hero is taking the ultimate step... out into space. Join Mario as he ushers in a new era of video games, defying gravity across all the planets in the galaxy. When some creature escapes into space with Princess Peach, Mario gives chase, exploring bizarre planets all across the galaxy. Players run, jump and battle enemies as they explore the many planets. For Mario to succeed, gamers will press buttons, swing the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers and even use the Wii Remote to point at and drag things on-screen.
- Characters Mario, Peach and enemies new and old.
- How to progress through the game Players run, jump and battle enemies as they explore all the planets in the galaxy
- Controls Since this game makes full use of all the features of the Wii Remote, players have to do all kinds of things to succeed: pressing buttons, swinging the Wii Remote and the Nunchuk, and even pointing at and dragging things with the pointer.
- Special powers/weapons/moves/features Since he's in space, Mario can perform mind-bending jumps unlike anything he's done before. He'll also have a wealth of new moves that are all based around tilting, pointing and shaking the Wii Remote
- Shake, tilt and point! Mario takes advantage of all the unique aspects of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controller, unleashing new moves as players shake the controller and even point at and drag items with the pointer.
- Mario essentially defined the 3-D platforming genre with Super Mario 64, and this game proves once again that he is king. Players perform mind-bending, low-gravity jumps across wild alien terrain as they experience platforming for a new generation.
Official URLOfficial Site
TwilightDerpy20 and 827 others own Super Mario Galaxy
Militron and 190 others played Super Mario Galaxy
wildfirethis game straddles the fine line between hard and easy while keeping the gamer constantly wanting to beat the game. I've gotten 100% SuperMarioGalaxy Wii
Aug 10, 11 11:51am
x Hazel Eyes xNot the best Super Mario game... but it's still really fun and nice! SuperMarioGalaxy Wii
Jul 26, 11 7:07pm
nasty nappasuper mario is reborn in proberly his best game ever its a mind blowing experiance SuperMarioGalaxy Wii
Jun 25, 11 9:42am
NinPowerI was late at starting this game, and I'm near finished. SuperMarioGalaxy Wii
May 14, 11 11:38pm
emindSuper Mario Galaxy is so cool. I'm up to world 1 Junior Bowser's castle. I've only been playing it for three days so thats an acheivement. SuperMarioGalaxy Wii
Apr 27, 11 1:47am
i am a personit broke, luckily, after i finished everything on it. SuperMarioGalaxy Wii
Jan 12, 11 6:39am
- Genre: Platformer Action (Wii)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Nov 12, 2007 Europe Nov 16, 2007 Japan Nov 1, 2007 Australia Nov 29, 2007
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move