BackgroundOne year after the Defeat of Mr X, peace was once again returning to the city, but one night Axel receives a telephone call from his friends son, saying that Adam, Axel's friend, who fought alongside him in Sor1, had been kidnapped. Axel and Blaze get together again and are joined by two new partners, Adams son Skate and Axel's friend Max. They set out to find their friend and uncover the mystery of his kidnapping.
GameplayA side scrolling beat 'em up game, move up, down, left and right as you travel along. Attacking is done with your fists and any weapons that you pick up from crates or enemies. Special attacks can also be done which are more powerful but drain your health.
- Choose from 4 different characters each with their own strengths and weaknesses
- You no longer have support from the cops so you have a new special attack that you can do at any time
- More weapons and enemies than the first game
- Brawling action for one or two players
Akira_EX and 2 others own Streets of Rage 2
[image1 link=yes width=157 height=180 float=left] The folks at Sega are hoping to raise some holiday cheer by... posted Dec 22, 09 9:13pm
- Genre: Fighting (Wii)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Sega
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America May 21, 2007
- Also known as:
- Bare Knuckle 2 in Japan
- Bare Knuckle II: Shitou no Chinkon Uta in Japan