BackgroundSonic brings his trademark speed and attitude to the Nintendo Wii. The story begins with Sonic turning the pages of the classic book, "Arabian Nights". Suddenly, he is visited by the tale's central character, the Genie, who reveals that the last several pages of the book have mysteriously gone blank. This mystical being grants Sonic the ability to travel into the book's world. Armed with his signature speed, Sonic sets off on an adventure to retrieve the missing pages and to set the world of the Arabian Nights back in order. Mimicking the energy and movements of Sonic, players actively perform specialized moves with the Wii controller, bringing their stamina and wide range of motion into the action!
- Mimicking the energy and movements of Sonic, players actively perform specialized moves with the controller, bringing their stamina and wide range of motion into the action! Players will hurtle Sonic forward by rotating the controller from side to side and perform combo moves with a flick of the wrist.
- Fast, frenetic gameplay with Sonic in constant motion. Taking full advantage of the Wii controller, players perform a variety of physical movements that actively advance Sonic, combat enemies, and perform special moves. Tilt the controller left or right to avoid obstacles, swing the controller forward to destroy enemies, or perform many other motions to advance the game.
- Exotic settings and creatures inspired by the Arabian Nights tales. The unique and lustrous features of Persia offer a vibrant backdrop to Sonic's speed.
- Branching paths for extensive gameplay variety and replayability.
- New Sonic moves. With the controller's exclusive features, utilize new moves such as "boost" and "catapult." Players will "feel and enjoy Sonic's speed in an entirely new way".
- A variety of mini-games for up to four players. Work up a sweat using the Wii controller in a variety of ways in the home party games! With more than 30 exciting party games, enjoy playing the mini-games with friends and family.
Official URLOfficial Site
Krakurr and 218 others own Sonic and the Secret Rings
TKDJohnofVG and 53 others played Sonic and the Secret Rings
- Genre: Platformer Action (Wii)
- Theme(s): Anime, Party & Board Games
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Feb 20, 2007 Europe Mar 3, 2007 Japan Mar 15, 2007 Australia Mar 8, 2007
- Also known as:
- Sonic to Himitsu no Ring in Japan