BackgroundThe fan-favorite Sonic Riders series returns with a whole new form of chaotic racing by manipulating gravity itself! These gravity-altering powers can transform walls into tracks, or create a "black hole" that sucks you through for the ultimate speed boost, and allows for an entirely new way to gain a leg up on your competitors. From illuminated highways in a bustling metropolis to the outer reaches of space, you will race at the speed of light on 16 dynamic courses. Sixty different vehicles allow you to grind rails and pull off daring tricks on futuristic tracks, including solar loop-de-loops, height-defying vertical drops and tons of other edge-of-your-seat moves. As Sonic or one of 18 colorful characters, you will compete with up to three friends at heart-stopping speeds in three exciting multiplayer modes. With all the action, speed, and addictive game play that only Sonic can deliver, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity is set for hyper-drive!
GameplayNew gravity-altering powers can transform walls into tracks,or create a "black hole" that sucks players through for the ultimate speed boost, and allows for an entirely new way to gain a leg up on your competitors. From illuminated highways in a bustling metropolis to the outer reaches of space, race at thespeed of light on 16 dynamic courses. Vehicles with over 40 upgrades allow you to grind rails and pull off daring tricks on futuristic tracks, including solar loop-de-loops, height-defying vertical drops and tonnes of other edge-of-your-seatmoves. As Sonic or one of 18 colourful characters, players will compete with up to three friends at heart-stopping speeds in three exciting multiplayer modes. With all theaction, speed, and addictive gameplay that only Sonic can deliver, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity is set for hyper-drive!
- Once you rack up Gravity Points through tricks and technical challenges, you'll enter a zero-gravity environment with new Sonic abilities.
- Gravity Control: With a push of a button, you can change the law of gravity and alter courses by turning walls into new tracks filled with shortcuts and alternative pathways.
- Gravity Dive: This gravity-defying dive creates the ultimate speedboost, hurtling objects from the path and allowing you to grind on objects and cars that are floating in the air. Helpless competitors are left far behind.
- Players can switch up their vehicles, even in mid-race, to best suit their racing style. With transformations that include a hover board, motorcycle and futuristic hover craft, multiple options for upgrading ensure that not two vehicles will be the same. Depending on the vehicle upgrade, hidden routes may be uncovered, such as gliding on the air at the bottom of a valley, or riding through thick walls. Now, whether the terrain is waterway, highway or jungle, the action never slows down!
- You can now air board on walls, pull gravity-defying tricks and even grind on cars that are floating in the zero-gravity environment! With these new moves, cornering becomes more intense and the pace is brought to heart-stopping speeds!
- You can compete against your friends in three exciting Multiplayer modes: Free Race, World Grand Prix and Survival mode. In the Wii version, you can also download ghost data to hone your racing skills and beat the top riders.
Official URLOfficial Site
PichuRules and 72 others own Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
Juuni and 27 others played Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
Feb 14, 13 9:11pm
hugs 4 hackers
Feb 02, 10 7:35pm
blazethecatto me this game is awesome and hard at the same time SonicRidersZeroGravity Wii
Dec 12, 09 7:10am
Blue_Kitty92A good game with awesome graphics. Only disadvantage I have is that I find the controls a little difficult when trying to turn corners >.<'' SonicRidersZeroGravity Wii
Sep 30, 09 12:55am
EvilresidentSuper fun. Controls are a little hard at first but it's easier after a while. SonicRidersZeroGravity Wii
May 21, 09 12:44pm
Mar 08, 09 6:05pm
- Genre: Racing - General (Wii)
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Jan 8, 2008 Europe Feb 22, 2008 Japan Jan 17, 2008 Australia Mar 6, 2008
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (8)
- Also known as:
- Sonic Riders: Shooting Star Story in Japan