BackgroundContinuing on from the events of Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic lands in the Mushroom Hill Zone after facing Dr. Robotnik and sets off once again to stop him from stealing the Master Emerald.
Knuckles' story shows how the peace on the Floating Island is destroyed by an Egg Robo robot, causing Knuckles to chase after him to put a stop to it.
- Play as either Sonic or Knuckles.
- the ability to play the "locked-on" versions of Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Knuckles in Sonic 2.
Shadic Hearts played Sonic & Knuckles
hugs 4 hackers
Feb 02, 10 7:35pm
Aug 11, 08 3:27pm
Oct 31, 07 12:11pm
Aug 02, 07 1:35am
- Genre: Adventure (WiiWare)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Feb 15, 2010 Europe Feb 12, 2010 Japan Oct 27, 2009
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2 max)
- Offline Co-op (2 max)