BackgroundSonic returns to the Wii on a wild ride through a storybook world of Arthurian legend in his all-new adventure, Sonic and the Black Knight. In this strange, enchanted medieval world, Sonic wields a sword in his effort to save the day. Encountering many friends and foes along the way, Sonic shows them what it takes to be a true hero and the ultimate knight. Master the sword and unravel the mystery behind this intriguing adventure...
GameplayThe new gameplay engine will be a upgraded "Hedgehog Engine" previously seen in Sonic Unleashed and Sonic And The Secret Rings. This means quick 2D/3D action based on speed. Combined with the feature of a sword, Sonic will be able to quickly attack with quick blows. Boss Battles will be slower and focusing more on the power and technique, often showing you a way to progress into further levels.
- The game makes use of an improved graphics system originally used in Sonic Unleashed, including transitions between the 3D and 2D perspectives.
- The game will make used of Adventure Fields where you are free to explore at your own pace and interact with villagers. You can choose to help or smite these characters and you can gain points during various missions for doing so.
- You will be able to collect and equip different weaponry and other power-ups.
- The music will consist of classic Sonic tunes, remixed into a Celtic style.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Introduction Thread Jun 14
- Round Table Knights Jun 14
- interview: how good was the game Jun 14
- This Guy Shows You How To Get 5 Stars On Every Level! Jun 14
Mega Shuppet and 123 others own Sonic and the Black Knight
Alanar and 54 others played Sonic and the Black Knight
Sonic and the Black Knight was a purchase I made for a couple of reasons. The first is...
Apr 25, 10 11:52am
Apr 25, 10 11:42am
- Genre: Action/Adventure (Wii)
- Theme(s): Alternate History, Alternate Reality, Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Mar 3, 2009 Europe Mar 13, 2009 Japan Mar 12, 2009 Australia Mar 12, 2009
- Also known as:
- Sonic to Ankoku no Kishi in Japan