BackgroundNow, for the first time players can engage with the wild world of animals in their natural surroundings in an immersive and tactile way. In this game you are challenged to engage, touch, move and try to control a wide range of animals as you journey deeper and deeper into the forest. You control an on-screen animated hand that allows you to reach out and touch, pick up and move everything in the game from foxes and bears to trees and flowers. Cohabitate with these animals in their natural surroundings, and based on how you treat them, the animals will come to know and love - or dislike you! Have fun developing relationships with wild animals and their families, and experience the humor and drama of surviving in the wilderness.
- Engage with wild animals: Touch, move, and play with over 30 species of animals from the Northern Hemisphere including bears, squirrels, foxes, badgers, and owls! To journey deeper into the forest, you need to fulfill these animals' basic needs. Earn your animals' trust, and they'll play with you; be mean to them, and they will fear you.
- Explore the vast forest and make it your own: Embark on new adventures when you unlock forest areas including woodlands, swamps, or an eerie abandoned cabin. Move and pick up everything in your forest. Some plants grow better near water, and certain animals are healthier when close to particular food sources. The happier your animals and plants, the more places you'll have to explore and discover new objects and animals!
- Solve challenges: The animals need YOU in order to survive in the forest. Help them gain access to food, move into your forest, clean polluted areas, and much more.
- Survival of the fittest!: Find out who the troublemakers and the good guys are, and make sure they all get along … or not!
- Discover secrets in the wild: More lies in the forest than what meets the eye. Uncover one-of-a-kind objects and animals, some with special abilities, by completing tasks.
Official URLOfficial Site
ellipsis and 1 others played SimAnimals
ellipsis and 23 others own SimAnimals
Lone LabNo idea why this has "Sim" in front of it... it has nothing to do with Sims, but it's still pretty fun. SimAnimals Wii
Dec 22, 11 9:16am
Black RainbowDefinitely not anything like a Sims game... but still very fun! SimAnimals Wii
Aug 17, 11 3:27pm
Lone LabThis isn't really a Sims game... but it's still a really fun game about animals! SimAnimals Wii
Aug 09, 11 5:59pm
x Hazel Eyes xThis isn't really a Sims game, but it's still a great and fun game about animals! SimAnimals Wii
Jul 26, 11 7:03pm
groovyduck98I defeated that on like the second day I had it. Well, I was kind of obsessive... SimAnimals Wii
May 01, 10 10:24am
lolveymeg148This game can get hard but you just can't let go of it. SimAnimals Wii
Aug 19, 09 7:11am
simsfreak25Great for little girls but boring and repetitive otherwise. SimAnimals Wii
Feb 21, 09 9:26pm