BackgroundShaun White Snowboarding allows players to enter a world of total freedom, where they can create their own experience and choose how, where, and with whom they want to ride.
GameplayShaun White Snowboarding: Road Trip was built on the Assassins Creed engine and utilizes the Wii Balancing Board very well, but it is hard to grasp at first. While in the air, you will need to lean and shift your weight in order to perform some high-air tricks. Of course, there are different characters to choose from, who all of their own strenghts and weaknesses. For instance, one may be able to get more hang time than the other, while one may have more balance performing tricks. In order to find talented Shaun White, you will have to move all over the globe, going to five different countries! Each track has their own unique designs, gaining you attribute points along the way. The scenery in the Wii version of the game is very good, with tons of trees, while the tracks have a lot of rails. Of course, there is a co-op mode, as well as multiplayer. Can you and your buddy rack up enough points in co-op mode? Are you the best online snowboarder in the world? Prove it using the multiplayer mode. Whether you're using the Balance Board or the Wii Mote, this game has a pretty good amount of gameplay in it.
- Open-world mountains: Choose how you ride in open-world mountains accross the globe. Conquer the extreme peak conditions, create your own paths in the back country, or compete with fellow riders in the terrain park.
- Your friends are always around: Play in a world where your friends are always around. Do you own runs on mountains populated by real gamers, or join your friends for a quick session from anywhere in the mountains.
- More than just snowboarding: Have fun with your friends on and off the board: Throw snowballs, hike to access secret spots, film your friends doing crazy tricks. You can also upload your videos online to share with the world.
- Ride your way: Express yourself through tricks, riding styles, and highly customizable avatars both in single-player and in the online world. Use the intuitive dual analog control to pull off a huge variety of tricks that express your style.
- Next-Gen Technology: Built on the Assassin's Creed engine, this game creates a massive world with gorgeous visuals and realistic NPC interaction. This is also the first time a snowboarding game is completely driven by physics instead of animation.
- Ride with Shaun: Ubisoft has worked closely with Shaun White to infuse the gaming experience with authenticity, personality, and humor. Shaun will be your friend and mentor, help you improve your skills, and be always around for a laugh.
Official URLOfficial Site
SpacialN and 6 others own Shaun White Snowboarding: Road Trip
890144651cool tricks, not as goog as the one for PS3 ShaunWhiteSnowboardingRoadTrip PC
Apr 18, 09 12:21am