Elmo and Zoe on an alphabet adventure at the Sesame Street Zoo! Play fun mini-games and learn all about the alphabet with Elmo and Zoe and your animal friends.
- Elmo's A-to-Zoo Adventure encourages literacy skills, including letter identification, letter sounds, and word families, through engaging and fun mini-games.
- Explore exciting Zoo habitats including the Aquarium, Savanna, Jungle, Forest and the Arctic.
- Easy to follow audio-visual directions that preschoolers can master on their own.
- Use the second Wii Remote™ to drop-in and assist your child when needed.
Game difficulty adapts to your child's level.
- Customize up to four profiles, set functions including difficulty level and game limits, and review the games and educational content your child has played on the Parent's Page.
- Wii and Nintendo DS versions include Gameplay Helpers to simplify gameplay for your preschooler.
- The Wii gameplay helper is a soft and fuzzy character cover with special grips that slips over the Wii Remote, minimizing unnecessary buttons and making it easier and more fun to hold.
- For Nintendo DS, there is a jumbo click stylus designed for smaller hands, simplifying interaction with the touch screen.