Game InfoRhythm Heaven is a game that both teaches and tests rhythm with fun and quirky music challenges. Through various visual and audio cues, players feel the rhythm and complete musical patterns on the fly.
- Players must tap either the A Button or both A and B Buttons together on their Wii Remote controllers in time to the music to pass each challenge. The fun and challenge of the game come from feeling the rhythm and hitting the beats
- All the games are new to this edition, though people who have played the Nintendo DS version might recognize familiar characters.
- In different games, players might be asked to stab a rolling pea with a fork, become a samurai and slash demons or play a game of aerial badminton – all in time to the music.
- As players become more proficient they can earn a medal for their accurate performances and unlock bonus content.
- Much of the music was created by famous Japanese pop music producer TSUNKU♂.
Official URLNintendo Product Page (NA)
Nintendo serves up another Rhythm Heaven Fever trailer today to show off three more minigames. Have a peek at... posted Jan 30, 12 2:06pm
We are getting close to Rhythm Heaven Fever's February 13 release and Nintendo has provided a bit of gameplay... posted Jan 25, 12 9:15am
What's in store for Nintendo console owners in the first quarter of 2012? Quite a bit, actually. 3DS users have... posted Dec 13, 11 9:23am
- Genre: Rhythm & Music (Wii)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Feb 13, 2012 Europe Jul 6, 2012 Japan Jul 21, 2011 Australia Sep 13, 2012
- Also known as:
- Rhythm Tengoku Gold in Japan
- Rhythm Paradise in Europe
- Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise in Australia
- Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise in Europe