BackgroundResident Evil 4 marks a terrifying new chapter in the world renowned Resident Evil series. Players rejoin Leon S. Kennedy, six years after his first mission as a rookie cop from Resident Evil 2. Now as a U.S. agent, Leon is on a top-secret mission to investigate the disappearance of the President's daughter and has made his way to a mysterious location in Europe. As Leon encounters unimaginable horrors, he must find out who or what is behind everything.
- Wii Remote Action – moving the Wii Remote allows players to aim weapons, slash with the knife, control action sequences and much more
- Unsurpassed Visuals – RE4 Wii Edition features breathtaking 3D graphics and effects
- Behind the Camera View – camera follows you from behind and allows for intuitive movement
- Advanced AI – enemies use their cunning abilities to team up and attack the player en mass
- "Separate Ways" – play as glamorous agent Ada Wong in five new chapters that reveal startling insight into the original storyline!
- Supports true 16:9 widescreen and Dolby Pro Logic® II
Official URLOfficial Site
NicksFixed and 201 others own Resident Evil 4 HD
29Christian Neace6 and 59 others played Resident Evil 4 HD
Resident Evil 4 was originally made in 2005, it's release on the Nintendo GameCube...
- Genre: Action Shooter (Wii)
- Theme(s): Horror
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Jun 19, 2007 Europe Jun 29, 2007 Japan May 31, 2007
- Resident Evil 4
- Resident Evil: Outbreak File #2
- Resident Evil: Outbreak
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X