BackgroundPro Evolution Soccer 2012 is the next instalment in the PES series.
- The AI engine has undergone a major overhaul, with attacking emphasised as the cornerstone of play affording a more open approach to play.
- AI players will now make dummy runs off the ball - the whole team now reacts far more dynamically to the actions of the player.
- Defence has had some changes too, however, with zonal marking and positional defending both enhanced.
- A new player switching system allows users to change to any player on the field using the right analogue stick.
- On free kicks, players will have far more control with lots more scope for pulling defenders out of position.
- The jostling system introduced in the last game has also been extended, making for a far more physical experience
AgentSpike and 1 others own Pro Evolution Soccer 2012
- Genre: Soccer (Wii)
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Nov 15, 2011 Europe Nov 4, 2011 Japan Nov 3, 2011 Australia Nov 24, 2011
- Also known as:
- Winning Eleven PlayMaker 2012 in Japan
|Romania||One star teams|
|List of songs on Pro Evolution Soccer 2012||Skill Cards in PES 2012|
|List of New Presets in PES 2012||Playstyle Cards in PES 2012|
|Recommended Players in PES 2012|