Game InfoThe first Pokémon adventure game on the Wii console puts Pikachu™ at the center of a fun, expansive playground filled with adventure, Attractions and Pokémon. The Rare Pokémon Mew™ summons Pikachu to the PokéPark to find the missing Sky Prism Pieces, leaving it up to Pikachu to save the day!
- Playing as Pikachu, players start their adventure at the PokéPark and play a variety of Attractions that are in each Zone with the help of many different Pokémon. As Pikachu, players compete in Skill Games and Attractions in this action-packed adventure.
- Players interact with and befriend some Pokémon by defeating them in Skill Games. Once players befriend a Pokémon, they can play as them to compete in certain Attractions. Players can compete in the challenges multiple times to try and beat their high score.
- Players use the Wii Remote™ controller turned sideways to navigate through the PokéPark, while different motion controls are used in the various Attractions and Skill Games.
- Players can take photos of their favorite Pokémon in the game and save them to an SD Card (sold separately).
Eevee-chan and 16 others played PokéPark Wii: Pikachu’s Adventure
Eevee-chan and 63 others own PokéPark Wii: Pikachu’s Adventure
The 3DS may have an astounding buttload of games on the way but the Wii's still around and the DS has quite a bit... posted Jun 16, 10 8:06am
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (Wii)
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy, Children's
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Creatures Inc.
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Nov 1, 2010 Europe Jul 9, 2010 Japan Dec 5, 2009 Australia Sep 23, 2010
- Also known as:
- PokéPark Wii: Pikachu no Daibouken in Japan
- Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
- Pokémon Omega Ruby
- Pokémon Art Academy
- Pokémon Battle Trozei
- Pokémon Bank
- Pokémon X
- Pokémon Y
- Pokédex 3D Pro
- Pokémon White Version 2
- Pokémon Black Version
- Pokémon White Version
- Pokémon SoulSilver Version
- Pokémon HeartGold Version
- Pokémon Platinum Version
- Pokémon Diamond
- Pokémon Pearl