BackgroundObscure II is the sequel to the acclaimed survival horror game Obscure.
Two years ago, at Leafmore High, a group of young teenagers were trapped inside their school and hunted by monsters that had been released by the maniac headmaster. Some of them survived that terrible night, while others perished. Now, the survivors have picked up their lives and joined college.
But all is not right on Fallcreek University; strange black flowers have suddenly sprung up everywhere on the campus.
While experimenting with these flowers in class, a dangerous substance is discovered that induces strange but vivid dreams. But a handful of students find out that there is more to the flowers than anyone could have expected; when the seeds finally germinate, a bad trip suddenly turns into a horrible reality...
GameplayPlayers of Obscure II can choose their character and one AI controlled sidekick. In total there are six playable characters, each with their own unique abilities. These can be switched at various points in the game. Due to the game’s unique co-op feature, friends can join at any time to team up and attempt surviving Obscure II together. There are many available weapons to keep the monsters that hunt you at bay. Light might be the players’ biggest ally because you never know what’s lurking in the shadows.
- Adventure and action in a teen horror movie scenario.
- 6 charismatic characters to choose from each with unique skills.
- Unique Co-Op Mode: Second player can join in at any time.
- Highly detailed and rich 3D environment.
- Find clues and solve various riddles and mysteries.
- Vast variety of weapons and horrifying monsters.
- Stunning soundtrack performed by the Boston Symphonic Orchestra and the Paris Opera children's choir.
Kuksenkov played Obscure: The Aftermath
Kuksenkov and 5 others own Obscure: The Aftermath
YuiGidzhaha..man this is what we called one of a kind 3rd person game you know... ObscureTheAftermath PC
Dec 24, 09 10:46am
- Genre: Mystery Adventure (Wii)
- Developer: Hydravision
- Publisher: Playlogic International
Released North America Mar 25, 2008 Europe Q3 2007