BackgroundThis laidback resort town has it all—a soaring mountain, ferry sea port, lush forest, and lively entertainment district. But the seaside village has been struggling a bit lately. However, with some creativity and a little help from the locals, you can restore this once fashionable resort to its former glory. Get to know the town residents to find out what they want and need. Then enhance the town so that everyone can live life to the fullest. Make improvements around the resort and attract new tourists and residents- from Charlie the Baker and Joseph the Fisherman to Nicki the Scuba Instructor and Ewan the Police Officer. Explore the town, customize its appearance, enjoy the wide range of fun activities, and watch it flourish under your care.
- Build and customize an entire town — Your town is your own unique creation, from the flower shop to a mad scientist's laboratory and beyond. Collect special blocks to construct one-of-a-kind buildings.
- Shape the community — It's your call who lives there and who moves out! Who will you befriend? Who will you ignore?
- A whole world to explore — Socialize with the locals and uncover all sorts of useful and surprising treasures hidden throughout the town.
- Create your own Sim — It's a cinch to personalize your Sim's appearance from head to toe with the Wii controls. Unlock cool new clothing and accessories as you befriend the neighbors.
- Design your own stuff — Decorate with your very own furniture and accessories, then customize your creations with things you can grow, harvest, or discover around town.
- Accessible and intuitive controls make it enjoyable to create Sims, build their homes, and interact with other Sims and their world.
- Entertaining, humorous, open-ended gameplay gives you the freedom to discover creative possibilities, inviting exploration every step of the way — with plenty of opportunities for fun, failure, and mischief!
Official URLOfficial Site
Split_Personalities and 26 others played MySims
keyqueen and 116 others own MySims
randompanda33857Just started it today, been paying 12 hours straight >.< btw how do i get to star level 2???!!!!! MySims Wii
Sep 01, 13 7:46pm
Lone LabThis is a poor imitation of real Sims games... but I suppose it's not supposed to be exactly the same. Still fun. For a while. MySims PC
Dec 22, 11 9:16am
Dec 02, 11 3:09am
MySims is a game like The Sims but more kid friendly like without dating and stuff.
MySims_Cutie_142I changed a Sim's outfit! It's so cool! I also changed my outfit from Chef Watanabe's outfit to the same outfit the Sim had on. MySims PC
Nov 11, 11 8:04am
Black RainbowThis isn't quite a real Sims game... but it's still enjoyable. MySims PC
Aug 17, 11 3:24pm
Lone LabThis isn't anything like a real Sims game... but it's still really fun! MySims PC
Aug 09, 11 5:57pm
x Hazel Eyes xThis game isn't anything like real Sims games... but it's still really fun! MySims PC
Jul 26, 11 7:01pm
Pinkydarnits soooooooo fun!! i'm tryin to convince everyone to get it. it rox. i luvz it. MySims PC
Jan 11, 11 5:24pm
- Genre: Life Sims (Wii)
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Sep 18, 2007 Europe Sep 21, 2007 Japan Sep 27, 2007 Australia Sep 20, 2007
- Also known as:
- Boku to Sim no Machi: Resort ni Genki o Torimodosou! in Japan