My Horse and Me 2 is packed with exciting new features, brand new graphics and animations, and an engrossing storyline to give fans the most complete equestrian experience and the most realistic horse simulation ever seen in a game. The My Horse and Me series are the only games in the world to earn the exclusive license from the FEI, the world's leading horse sports organisation.
- Bond between horse and rider: impressive new features and animations mean that a strong bond can be created between horse and rider through proper grooming and caring. The strength of the bond created will increase your chances of reaching the top
- World’s only FEI licensed game: the only game to hold the exclusive worldwide license from the world’s foremost horse sports organisation, the Fédération Equestre Internationale (FEI)
- Care, prepare, win: care for your horse by cleaning and feeding, prepare for competition by training for jumping, cross country and dressage, and win in official competitions
- Extended grooming: includes a unique feature of a full vet check to make sure your horse is fit and ready to compete
- Free roaming environment: new menu gives the rider free roaming access to the different environments and mini games with realistic visuals throughout
- Extended customisation: horse and rider can be fully customised, including riding equipment, accessories and rider’s outfit
- Exclusive official FEI tracks: official and exclusive FEI tracks in game include some of the world’s most prestigious horse races from around the world
- FEI consultation: FEI advised on in-game features such as cinematics, environments and tracks for the most accurate equestrian experience in a game
- Multiplayer options: Wii, PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 2 versions all have multiplayer features.