Game InfoCapcom brings the world-renowned Monster Hunter franchise to Wii for the first time in Monster Hunter Tri, a fast-paced Action RPG that pits up to four players against massive, savage beasts.
Monster Hunter Tri is set in an immense, sublime land where humans and monsters co-exist. You play the role of an up-an-coming hunter, who must accomplish various quests to achieve glory and help the residents of their village survive. Hunters will track monsters, set traps, and either capture or slay a variety of majestic monsters. When a monster is slain, the hunter can carve off their horns, scales, and bones, which can be used to create a huge variety of weapons and armor.
Taking full advantage of the Wii system’s capabilities , and showcasing some of the most beautiful graphics seen on the platform, Monster Hunter Tri allows for unparalleled multiplayer gameplay for Wii, both on and offline. Hunt with up to four players online or do battle in two player split screen arena quests offline. Also, for Arena Mode, you’ll have the ability to save your character’s information to the Wii Remote directly so you’re always ready to play at a friend’s house. Even in single player mode you’re never alone as players are assisted by AI-controlled ChaCha companions.
- Monsters with Unique Abilities and Attacks: Monsters have unique and dynamic personalities, abilities and defenses, increasing in complexity as the player progresses. They camouflage themselves to ambush hunters, but will flee or call for help if outmatched.
- Immense Living, Breathing World with Ecosystem: Monsters interact amongst each other in a living breathing ecosystem, complete with food chain. Monsters have stamina, migrate and even attack one another, the strong feeding on the weak.
- New Underwater Maps: For the first time ever in any Monster Hunter game, you will be able explore land and sea and hunt monsters of the deep.
- Fully Customizable Equipment: With seven weapon categories – including the all-new “Switch Axe” – and new armor and weaponry created from the remains of slain monsters, there are almost limitless opportunities for equipment customization.
- Hunt Together: In the hunt, you’re never alone. Hunt together with up to 4 players online or take on 2-player split-screen arena quests. In single-player mode, you even have the ability to hunt with an AI-controlled characters named ChaCha.
- Story Mode: Ease into the world of Monster Hunter through a series of quests intended to introduce game mechanics slowly. Updated user interface adds to the experience as you’ll always know what the right tool for the job is via instinctive and instructional visual cues.
- Choice of Controls: Play with either the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, the Classic Controller, or Classic Controller Pro.
Rio NalaHow can i remove a chest from my monster hunters 3 (tri) game??? MonsterHunterTri Wii
Aug 05, 15 4:10pm
EB-117 and 194 others own Monster Hunter Tri
jump_dragoon and 45 others played Monster Hunter Tri
GeckoCookieTHE. MOST. FREAKING. AWESOME. GAME. EVER. Give me a shout if you want to hunt. I'm HR 90.Cookie time! MonsterHunterTri Wii
Jul 14, 12 3:11pm
ODINdDESTRYERbest game ever online, currently at HR50. anyone like sleepbombing give me a shout and we can rule the world together xx MonsterHunterTri Wii
Jul 10, 12 12:35pm
Feb 28, 12 12:46pm
Feb 06, 12 2:16am
Well, here I am, over 1500 hours of game-play put into this game and there is only one...
Loto DrandelA very great game. Awesome graphics, fighting underwater...adding new challenges keeps the games amazing and great to play MonsterHunterTri Wii
Jan 14, 12 5:11pm
ChaChayou know what if want to find me just search "Charles" MonsterHunterTri Wii
Sep 27, 11 3:43pm
wildfirei'm hunter rank 121, and i'm just trying to get all the armors and weapons at my own pace( don't feel like there is any rush). MonsterHunterTri Wii
Aug 10, 11 11:43am
Aug 06, 11 10:33am
- Genre: Action/Adventure (Wii)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Apr 20, 2010 Europe Apr 23, 2010 Japan Aug 1, 2009 Australia Apr 29, 2010
- Player Info:
- Offline Co-op (1-2)
- Online Co-op (2-4)
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
- Monster Hunter 4
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
- Monster Hunter Stories
- Monster Hunter X
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
- Monster Hunter Freedom 2
- Monster Hunter Freedom
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd