Release Dates NA Apr 20, 10 EU Apr 23, 10 JP Aug 1, 09 AU Apr 29, 10
megageeklizzy and 183 others own Monster Hunter Tri
megageeklizzy and 17 others played Monster Hunter Tri
GeckoCookie Jul 14, 12 3:11pmTHE. MOST. FREAKING. AWESOME. GAME. EVER. Give me a shout if you want to hunt. I'm HR 90.Cookie time!
ODINdDESTRYER Jul 10, 12 12:35pmbest game ever online, currently at HR50. anyone like sleepbombing give me a shout and we can rule the world together xx
Kholdstare Feb 06, 12 2:16am
Well, here I am, over 1500 hours of game-play put into this game and there is only one...
Loto Drandel Jan 14, 12 5:11pmA very great game. Awesome graphics, fighting underwater...adding new challenges keeps the games amazing and great to play
Dark Arcanine Nov 08, 11 2:44amStarted playing again! Main is nearly HR 200.
ChaCha Sep 27, 11 3:43pmyou know what if want to find me just search "Charles"
wildfire Aug 10, 11 11:43ami'm hunter rank 121, and i'm just trying to get all the armors and weapons at my own pace( don't feel like there is any rush).
Game InfoCapcom brings the world-renowned Monster Hunter franchise to Wii for the first time in Monster Hunter Tri, a fast-paced Action RPG that pits up to four players against massive, savage beasts.
Monster Hunter Tri is set in an immense, sublime land where humans and monsters co-exist. You play the role of an up-an-coming hunter, who must accomplish various quests to achieve glory and help the residents of their village survive. Hunters will track monsters, set traps, and either capture or slay a variety of majestic monsters. When a monster is slain, the hunter can carve off their horns, scales, and bones, which can be used to create a huge variety of weapons and armor.
Taking full advantage of the Wii system’s capabilities , and showcasing some of the most beautiful graphics seen on the platform, Monster Hunter Tri allows for unparalleled multiplayer gameplay for Wii, both on and offline. Hunt with up to four players online or do battle in two player split screen arena quests offline. Also, for Arena Mode, you’ll have the ability to save your character’s information to the Wii Remote directly so you’re always ready to play at a friend’s house. Even in single player mode you’re never alone as players are assisted by AI-controlled ChaCha companions.
- Monsters with Unique Abilities and Attacks: Monsters have unique and dynamic personalities, abilities and defenses, increasing in complexity as the player progresses. They camouflage themselves to ambush hunters, but will flee or call for help if outmatched.
- Immense Living, Breathing World with Ecosystem: Monsters interact amongst each other in a living breathing ecosystem, complete with food chain. Monsters have stamina, migrate and even attack one another, the strong feeding on the weak.
- New Underwater Maps: For the first time ever in any Monster Hunter game, you will be able explore land and sea and hunt monsters of the deep.
- Fully Customizable Equipment: With seven weapon categories – including the all-new “Switch Axe” – and new armor and weaponry created from the remains of slain monsters, there are almost limitless opportunities for equipment customization.
- Hunt Together: In the hunt, you’re never alone. Hunt together with up to 4 players online or take on 2-player split-screen arena quests. In single-player mode, you even have the ability to hunt with an AI-controlled characters named ChaCha.
- Story Mode: Ease into the world of Monster Hunter through a series of quests intended to introduce game mechanics slowly. Updated user interface adds to the experience as you’ll always know what the right tool for the job is via instinctive and instructional visual cues.
- Choice of Controls: Play with either the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, the Classic Controller, or Classic Controller Pro.
- Monster Hunter Frontier (2010)
- Monster Hunter G (Import) (2009)
- Monster Hunter Diary: Poka Poka Airu Village (2010)
- Monster Hunter Freedom (2006)
- Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (2007)
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (2009)
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (2010)
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (2013)