BackgroundInspired by Hasbro's highly anticipated Monopoly Here & Now: The World Edition board game the Monopoly video games are set to release this fall simultaneously with the global launch of the new board game.
The all-new digital gaming edition brings a party twist and features 4-player simultaneous play, ensuring that everyone is engaged and allowing the whole family to get involved in the fun and play together.
- Get rich quick! In this all-new, super-fast version, trade properties and compete in exciting mini-games to see who makes the top of the rich list.
- Group play: Up to four players can simultaneously join in on the rags-to-riches fun.
- Past, present, and future: Get the most extensive collection of MONOPOLY boards all in one package.
- Now boarding: Fill up your passport as you play to unlock new and never-before-seen MONOPOLY boards.
Megan Manic played Monopoly
Megan Manic and 14 others own Monopoly
- Genre: Board Games (Wii)
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Oct 20, 2008 Europe Oct 24, 2008 Japan Mar 19, 2009 Australia Oct 23, 2008