BackgroundThe Galactic Federation's Base Sector Zero is under attack by Space Pirates. Samus must boot up the generator to restore the defense systems. But at the end of her path, someone awful is waiting for her. If you think you knew what it felt like to be the bounty hunter behind the visor, think again. Take aim at evil with Nintendo's revolutionary controller.
GameplayBesides using the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers to pull off amazing feats like aiming and blasting in midair or at a full run, players also will have an array of different weapons at their disposal. In true Metroid fashion, these will become powered up as the game progresses. Not only that, but the controller will be used for a number of other game elements beyond the traditional firstperson shooter standards.
- Players control Samus by moving with the Nunchuk controller and aiming with the pointer, allowing for a level of immersion unlike anything they have ever experienced. Through the eyes of Samus, players experience a quantum leap in first-person control as they wield the Wii Remote, the ultimate device for the first-person shooter genre.
- Samus will employ well-known power-ups like the Grapple Beam and Morph Ball, as well as a bunch of new surprises, to help her survive her coming trials.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Create a Weapon May 21
- Metroid Prime Let's Play Aug 12
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - Friend Vocher Exchange Nov 5
- Arm Cannon & Morph Ball Aug 24
Alarios and 57 others played Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Alarios and 274 others own Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Before this, I had very little knowledge about the world of Metroid. It’s my first...
Feb 24, 10 9:55pm
- Genre: Action Shooter (Wii)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Retro Studios, Inc.
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Aug 27, 2007 Europe Oct 26, 2007 Japan Dec 31, 2007 Australia Nov 8, 2007
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (1 max)