Game InfoThis latest Mega Man title continues to bring the series back to its old school roots with retro action, platform game play and classic 8-bit style graphics and sound. Rediscover the Mega Man experience with classicly inspired new boss characters, each with their own unique weapons and vulnerabilities.
Set within the zany Mega Man universe, it comes as no surprise that robotic shenanigans are afoot once again. The year is 20XX and a suspicious outbreak of Roboenza, a Robot Flu, has broken out. It spreads through the world like wildfire bringing down robots everywhere. People who have relied on helpful robots for ages are unnerved trying to live their lives without their robot assistance. But robots that would be aiding in the development of a vaccine can't do their jobs. One month after the outbreak, the situation worsens even more. Infected robots have gone out of control, destroying the city and holding it hostage! Who is behind this mess? It's up to Mega Man to take on this sinister threat and get to the bottom of this viral mystery.
- A brand new Easy Mode will help lower the entry barrier to the Mega Man series for new fans and novice action gamers.
- Retro 8-bit graphicsand sound combined with Mega Man's classic simple yet addicting gameplay.
- Proto Man is now available from the start of the game as a selectable main character!
- New boss designs supervised and directed by Keiji Inafune, the creator of Mega Man
Wii Points CostNorth America: 1000 Points
Europe: 1000 Points
Japan: 1000 Points
Australia: 1000 Points
Add-on ContentBass Mode: 200 Points
Endless Attack Mode: 300 Points
Special Stage 1: 100 Points
Special Stage 2: 100 Points
Special Stage 3: 100 Points
Official URLOfficial Site (NA)
Official Site (JP)
WiiWare Page (NA)
WiiWare Page (JP)
WiiWare Page (EU)
WiiWare Page (AU)
A surprise retail listing popped up for a something named Capcom Essentials for the PlayStation... posted Jul 30, 13 8:25am
Swampasaur and 5 others played Mega Man 10
Swampasaur and 13 others own Mega Man 10
- Genre: Arcade & Retro (WiiWare)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Inticreates
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Mar 1, 2010 Europe Mar 5, 2010 Japan Mar 9, 2010 Australia Mar 5, 2010
- Also known as:
- Rockman 10: Uchuu Kara no Kyoui in Japan